Frozen Four in Boston - April 7-10, 2004
These pictures were taken on the way to, in, and on the way back from
Boston for the Frozen Four, April 7-10, 2004. They were taken
with my Olympus C730 Ultra Zoom digital camera. Most images are shown
at a resolution of 640x480, but are available in full 2048x1536 size
by clicking on the links after the captions.
E-mail domain: teresco.org, username: terescoj -
Thu Apr 15 12:06:00 CDT 2004
Wednesday, April 7, 2004
The road to the Frozen Four. It's actually just Rte 2 out near Orange, and it's only the road to the Frozen Four if you're coming from Williamstown.
Thursday, April 8, 2004
- Boston before the first semifinal
- First semifinal, Denver vs. Minnesota-Duluth: [Before the game][The game]
- Boston between the semifinals
- First semifinal, BC vs. Maine: [The game]
Saturday, April 10, 2004
- Ride from Williamstown to Watertown
- Ride from Watertown into Boston
- Boston before the game
- Championship game, Denver vs. Maine
Copyright notice: All images are copyright © James D. Teresco unless otherwise specified. Unauthorized use is prohibited.