San Francisco Area - February 20-25, 2006
These pictures were taken on a trip to San Francisco, California, for
the SIAM Conference on Parallel Processing for Scientific Computing.
Fortunately, it was actually easier to get a flight a day early to allow a bit of fun before the conference.
They were taken with my Olympus C730 Ultra Zoom digital camera. Most
images are shown at a resolution of 640x480, but are available in full
2048x1536 size by clicking on the links after the captions.
E-mail domain: teresco.org, username: terescoj -
Sun Feb 26 20:39:12 EST 2006
Monday, February 20, 2006
- Early morning flight ALB->MDW->OAK, but no pictures.
- The long way from Oakland to Auburn (mostly roads and signs)
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Squaw Valley Day
- The ride from Auburn to Squaw Valley
- Squaw Valley USA
- The ride from Squaw Valley back to Auburn
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Ride into San Francisco and first day of PP06.
- Ride from Auburn to San Francisco
- Views from Baker Beach in San Francisco
Thursday, February 23, 2006
All day at PP06, no pictures.
Friday, February 24, 2006
Last day of PP06.
- View from my hotel window on the 16th floor
- Hotel lobby
- A few pictures in the city at lunch time
Saturday, February 25, 2006
- Pictures from the flights back to Albany
Copyright notice: All images are copyright © James D. Teresco unless otherwise specified. Unauthorized use is prohibited.