Skiing Utah - January 19-24, 2006
These pictures were taken on a long weekend trip to ski in the
mountains of Utah. They were taken with my Olympus C730 Ultra Zoom
digital camera. Most images are shown at a resolution of 640x480, but
are available in full 2048x1536 size by clicking on the links after
Thursday, January 19, 2006
- Late afternoon arrival in Salt Lake City
Friday, January 20, 2006
- Ride up Little Cottonwood Canyon
- On the mountain at Alta (LOTS of pictures on one page)
- Ride back down the canyon
- University of Utah gymnastics meet
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Ride to Strawberry Reservoir.
- The ride up through Parley's Canyon and down through Heber City
- At and near Strawberry Reservoir
- The ride back, including the side trip for fried chicken at the Spring Chicken Inn in Wanship
Sunday, January 22, 2006
- The ride up through Ogden and Ogden Canyon
- Before lunch at Powder Mountain
- After lunch at Powder Mountain, including our run on the cat serviced Lightning Ridge
- The ride back to Salt Lake
Monday, January 23, 2006
Back to Powder Mountain, but no pictures from the mountain, just the ride.
- Pictures from the road
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Just a few pictures before heading home.
- From the plane after takeoff
E-mail domain: teresco.org, username: terescoj -
Sat Jan 28 16:24:28 EST 2006
Copyright notice: All images are copyright © James D. Teresco unless otherwise specified. Unauthorized use is prohibited.